Honesty. Integrity. Professionalism
At Complex Management we have developed strategic, fool-proof systems as well as hiring adequate staff to handle day-to-day matters, while keeping the trustees/directors apprised of all situations. We also use an efficient computer software system.
- Assist with Sectional Title/Home Owners’ Association rules.
- Liaise with Attorneys on legal issues.
- Undertaking general correspondence on behalf of the trustees/directors and attend to queries and complaints.
- Prepare and email correspondence.
- Maintain statutory records such as minute books, sectional plans, participation quotas etc.
- Prepare and issue Clearance Certificates.
Collection of levies:
- Collect monthly levies from owners.
- Arrange for the preparation of and posting and emailing of levy statements on a monthly basis.
- Administrate outstanding levies. Send out necessary reminders.
- Hand over home owners for non-payment of levies to the attorneys and do the necessary follow up.
- Taking care of Body Corporate / Home Owners’ Association funds.
- Arrange for the payment of salaries and wages of staff employed by the Body Corporate/Home Owners’ Association. Including PAYE, UIF and workmen’s compensation.
- Arrange for quotations for common property.
- Arrange for the payment of contractors, municipality accounts and other accounts as approved by the Board of Trustees/Directors.
- Prepare and submit monthly disbursements including levy roll, investment account and bank statements.
- Manage surplus funds invested in call accounts to maximise interest earnings.
- Manage the trust bank accounts on behalf of the Board of Trustees.
- Process water readings.
- Reconciliation & payment of levies to the Community Schemes Ombud Service.
- Arrange for necessary cover of the common property as per instruction of the Trustees/Directors.
- Process and submit all insurance claims on behalf of the Body Corporate / Home Owners’ Association.
- Assisting in determination of replacement values for insurance purposes.
- Prepare and circulate notices for Annual General Meeting.
- Arrange and attend trustee meetings when necessary.
- Arrange and attend Annual General Meetings.
- Arrange, attend and take minutes of the meetings.
- Send out minutes within the legal time period of the meetings to all owners.
- Prepare annual budgets and audits